Do you really hate invites from friends requesting you to install Facebook apps and games? Are you getting annoyed from Facebook apps that post messages to your wall without your permission? Fortunately, you can get rid all of them permanently by this short guidance. So, if you have become very tired of seeing all those irritating applications requests in your timeline then this will allow you to stay far from all the apps and then you won’t get any invites or wall posts even later in future. Here you will learn how to disable all the Facebook applications altogether. This will give you more privacy, especially when browsing the web.
Note: First of all, you have to log in to your Facebook account by using a web browser to complete the following steps.
= Click on the menu in the top right hand side corner then select “Settings”
= From the settings page, choose Apps from the left-hand side menu. Next, from the “Apps, websites and plugins” section, click on the “Edit” button.
= Be sure that you really want to disconnect from all apps on Facebook, then finally, click on “Disable Platform” button.
Facebook warns that turning off this platform will result in the following:
* You won’t be able to log in to websites and applications using Facebook.
* Your friends won’t be able to interact and share with you using apps and websites
* Instant personalization will also be turned off.
* Apps you have previously installed may still have info you shared. Please contact these apps for details on removing this data.
* Apps you have logged into (With Facebook or Anonymous) will be removed.
* Posts by apps will be removed from your profile.
Now you should be free from all those annoying apps and requests forever.